- Ann Johnsson on Cooler Weather=Four Roses+Cock ‘n Bull Ginger Beer (for Foodista)
- Heidi-Young Grasshopper on Corrected Coffee? Absolutely!
- Warren_Bobrow on Corrected Coffee? Absolutely!
- Helen on Corrected Coffee? Absolutely!
- Sue J. on What does Blat Mean in Catalonian By: Warren Bobrow (cocktail whisperer)
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Corrected Coffee Posted by Warren Bobrow in Interior Design 19 May It’s been a rather difficult week this week. First of all I have withdrawl. Last week I was in my element. I was correcting the coffee for the thirsty … Continue reading
Blat means wheat in Catalonian. But to me, Blat means flavor. It also means damned good wheat Vodka. But what makes this Vodka better than the others on the market? I’m not sure- but through a proprietary method of … Continue reading
What is it about Rum and Bitters? Warren Bobrow May 1, 2012 I’m quite fond of white rum. It’s got the stuffing to stand up to mixers and to cocktail bitters. A couple weeks ago I received a sample bottle … Continue reading
Pardon my fuzzy photography from my ancient iPhone- I had to capture this picture with the camera I had on hand. This drink came together after a particularly unpleasant day yesterday. My day started with two deeply placed cavities being … Continue reading
WARREN BOBROW grew up on a biodynamic farm in Morristown, New Jersey. He is a reluctant cocktail/wine writer and a former trained chef/saucier. FACEBOOK / TWITTER •••••••••• There was a time in recent memory that I would walk into … Continue reading