I’m good with all of these individually, but together? Forget it. Heaven.
If this sounds like heaven to you too, then save the date for Sunday, April 30th to be at the Savoy Taproom at 301 Lark Street in Albany. Warren Bobrow, otherwise known as the Cocktail Whisperer, will be there for a book signing and meet and greet. The event is from 3pm to 6pm and will feature a happy hour with drink specials from Mr. Bobrow’s books.
I’m jealous because I may not be able attend, and if I can’t, if anyone I know is going please let me know so I can give you money to purchase a book for me. The author’s books are stunningly beautiful and to have one signed would be a great add to my collection.
Warren Bobrow’s books are full of inspired recipes you will not find anywhere else. They are unique, a work of art, and full of flavor you’ve probably never tasted before.
Mr. Bobrow’s books are:
- Apothecary Cocktails: Restorative Drinks from Yesterday and Today
- Whiskey Cocktails: Rediscovered Classics and Contemporary Craft Drinks
- Bitters and Shrub Syrup Cocktails: Restorative Vintage Cocktails, Mocktails, and Elixirs
- Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, & Tonics: The Art of Spirited Drinks & Buzz-Worthy Libations
- The Craft Cocktail Compendium: Contemporary Interpretations and Inspired Twists on Time-Honored Classics
An even bigger bonus is that it’s being held at the Savoy Taproom. If you have not been in yet to sample their amazing, comforting food – then go for that alone. I’ve attended many events here (including my own birthday party) and I have never been disappointed. The food is always on point as is the staff.
If you’re interested – and I don’t know why you wouldn’t be, here are a few things to get you started:
- Let them know you’re going: Event Page
- Check out Mr. Bobrow’s webpage/blog
- Check out the Savoy Taproom