We spoke to three cannabis influencers on how to bring cannabis to the dinner table.
Gin & Juice with a canna-twist
With the simplest of ingredients, one can make a delicious canna-punch. Warren Bobrow, the Cocktail Whisperer, says the key ingredient in his take on the classic Gin and Juice is the orange juice made with roasted oranges. The botanical gin, says Bobrow, “acts as a guide dog, if you will, for the THC. It’s really lovely!”
2 oz. botanical gin of your choice, with 0.25 g of THC-rich cannabis
4 oz. roasted orange juice
2 oz. ginger beer syrup (Bobrow uses Pickett’s)
4 oz. club soda
Fee Brothers Cardamom Bitters
- Heat the cannabis in a 240 degree F oven for 45 minutes. Cool and set aside.
- Add cannabis and the botanical gin to an iSi whipped cream maker.
- Force two or three Nitrous oxide (N2O) cartridges into the cannabis and the gin. Strain and set aside.
- Add the ginger beer syrup.
- Float roasted orange juice on top.
- Finish with 4 oz. club soda.
- Stir well and dot with Fee Brothers Cardamom Bitters.
For a final finish, Bobrow suggests a celebratory swizzle.