ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — New York states only week-long celebration of craft cocktail culture is back!
The Rochester Cocktail Revival returns this June for its six annual festival.
Twenty Rochester bars will host more than 60 events highlighting vibrant the growing scene of cocktail bars and top-tier mixology talent.
A portion of the proceeds will go towards Gilda’s Club Rochester which offers free support to men, women, teens, and children affected by cancer.
The 2019 Rochester Cocktail Revival includes the following events:
- Booze & Botany: A Cocktail Garden Party will take place in The George Eastman Museum estate gardens and feature botanical cocktails, live music, and sun print tutorials | Wed., June 5
- The 2019 RCR Gala at Strasenburgh Planetarium. This annual headline event will include a celestial show, whiskey tasting, two cocktail bars, live music, and other entertainment | Thurs., June 6
- Nightcap Theatre, where a cocktail party meets a night out at the theatre. This interactive show will transport attendees to the 26th floor of The Metropolitan for a mid-century themed performance | Fri., June 7
- Super Sound at Anthology, a live concert experience featuring custom cocktails and local bands | Fri., June 7 & Sat., June 8
- The Spirit Tasting Spectacular at The Metropolitan, where attendees can taste through more than 50 spirit brands, including New York State Distillers, and enjoy FREE seminars from writers and spirit reps | Sat., June 8
- The Bar Room Battle Royale, the much-anticipated festival finale where local bartenders go head-to-head to earn mixologist supremacy | Sun., June 9
- Educational seminars “Cannabis Cocktails” author Warren Bobrow
$15 Tickets available at restaurantgoodluck.com
- What’s the difference between CBD and THC, and how are each usable in the cocktail world? Taste the difference in this hands-on workshop! Warren Bobrow will demonstrate with infusions, seltzers, bitters and Pickett’s Ginger Beer Syrup. Sponsored by El Buho mezcal.
A full calendar for the event will be available later this month.
Click here for tickets.