This drink has made the rounds from New Orleans to Switzerland and return.
Red Velvet Lounge Chair Cocktail
by Warren Bobrow, Wild Table editor, food writer and cocktail whisperer
This is a little firecracker of a cocktail. This drink has all the excitement of a TikiBar concoction. They are so easy to drink, yet easier to fall into a lounge chair after drinking a few too many of them.
The Red Velvet Lounge Chair
- 4 ounces freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 1 ounce Absolut Vodka
- 2 ounces Campari
- Splash club soda
- Fee Brothers West Indian Orange Bitters
- Chunk of lime
- Add ice and the spirits to a cocktail glass.
- Add blood orange juice.
- Shake, strain into a chilled rocks glass filled with fresh ice and lime chunk.
- Add exactly three shakes of Fee Brothers West Indian Orange Bitters