Try this infused condensed milk recipe for your next cup of Thai iced tea, Vietnamese coffee, or canna-mocktail. It won’t upset the family members who don’t care for the smell of burning herb filling in the air!
Author: Warren Bobrow
Try our infused condensed milk with coffee!
- condensed milk
- Pack your LEVO herb pod with flower.
- Set your Activate cycle and relax (remember, this is a dry cycle, no oil or butter should be added until you begin infusing!)
- Fill the LEVO reservoir with one cup of condensed milk and set it to 160ºF for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, your LEVO will turn off and you’ll have steaming hot, infused condensed milk.
- Pour however much of this creamy liquid you like into a mocktail, cocktail, tres leches cake, Vietnamese coffee, or Thai tea or whatever your heart desires!