136 Magnolia Avenue (behind Journal Square PATH station), Jersey City,NJ
Please join Jersey City Writers and Art House Productions for our next literary reading — BLACKOUT! A NIGHT OF MEMOIRS.
A few weeks ago, JCW sought nonfiction with an intoxicating twist, including tales of terrible tequila, regrettable rum and wicked wine.
The judges reviewed the pieces anonymously and following pieces will be read at Blackout:
– The Way the Story Ends by Allison Goldstein
– The Nightly News by Mark Sullivan
– Things I Don’t Remember by S. Nick Stone
– Last Ride by S. Nick Stone
– I Hear It Told by Ryan Michael
– Everything I Need To Know About Life I Learned in Bars by David Krell
– A Pretty Good Axe To Me by Paul M Bauer
– Anisette by Mercedes Perez Kobrin
Jersey City Writers is also feature guest author Warren Bobrow. Warren is the creator of the popular blog cocktailwhisperer.com and the author of Apothecary Cocktails, Whiskey Cocktails and Bitters & Shrub Syrup Cocktails.
Lillian Bustle will also hosts Blackout. Lillian is a burlesque performer, singer, MC, and public speaker/gleeful loudmouth about body love!
As always, JCW will have t-shirts and member books for sale.
$10/per person cash at the door.